Thursday, September 2, 2010

Inception

(Bet you thought this was about the movie)
Well this will be my first ever blog entry though i doubt anyone will read this and will most likely become a forgotten undertaking on my half. Just thought id jump on the bandwagon and give this a try.

Alright, just some info on me, live in Australia, study game development at uni and love books, music and video games. This blog will include all my favorite music including new finds, artworks and any other cool things i feel like publishing on here.

What sort of music will you find on here... well anything I'm really into, mainly going to be music most people haven't heard of, well at least outside of the whole popular mainstream music bullshit. Chiefly music genre such as post-hardcore, screamo, post-rock, and experimental. None of that hipster crap that all the scene kids adore.

No comments:

Post a Comment